Exchanges and refunds
We are happy to exchange or refund any item if you let us know within seven days on receipt of the item(s).
To be eligible for an exchange or refund, your items must be:
1. Unused and in the same condition that you received them.
2. In their original packaging with all tags attached.
3. The items have not been damaged or washed.
4. You notify us to exchange/refund within seven days on receipt of the item(s).
How to exchange/refund:
1. Send us an email to email@example.com to request your return within seven days of receiving your order.
2. Please include in the email your customer order number and which item(s) you would like to exchange/refund.
3. Once your return has been received, inspected and approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.*
To return your product, you should mail your item(s) to the address provided in the return authorisation email using a trackable shipping service. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All sales are final. Only regular priced items may be exchanged or refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
*If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.